Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rant #1: Randomness!

Wow... first blog.. What should I say? Well first off: I don't use proper grammar on this blog because I just dont I guess..do you think I should? Comment and let me know.... I dont know. anywho... its break from school so I have decided that what im going to post about is... jewelry! I was on the nordstrom website and then I found these adorable rings from Cara Accessories.. they were so cute.. and all animals.. I want one.. oh well.. right?

Now.. how did I make this blog? well my friend told me her mom thought she should make a blog so then we thought about making one together. that didnt work so here is mine.. fascinating right?

Anywho.. I shall try to blog as often as possible so you can understand what I think of the world..

ADIOS!
<3...Quirky Girl

3 comments:

  1. P.S. comment.. and sorry if my spelling is bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ya my mom was really random about that but omg we should post some stuff about fashion together!

    ReplyDelete