Why do people care so much about popularity? I think its kinda pathetic. Why can't you just be happy with your friends and who you are? Can't people live life with out thinking about how to become "popular"? I know that this would be in a total ideal world. But really....I could care less who is more popular than who isn't.. But I am being kinda hypocritical right now because I do talk about who is popular and such with my friends...and now that I think about it, I kinda regret it..you know? But all I'm saying is try and live in my ideal world!
Question of the Post: What is your view on the whole popularity sitch?
Adios and live in the ideal world..or try :)
Quirky Girl <3
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE... U KNOW WHAT I LOVE IT
ReplyDeleteYou like my point of view?
ReplyDeletemy view? populars are the new blehggggggg aka NOBODY CARES WHO U ARE .... popularity is just stupid like nerds rock they r my life and the jocks they are hot but not worth it.. most are jerks.. here is a tip only be friends with people who understand u not total jerks even if they are the most pops in the schooool... poop
ReplyDeleteYES I LOVE IT TOFU
ReplyDeleteI SO AGREE!
ReplyDelete