Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

loveforgleeks and xoxocutegirly

Since both of you guys wrote a post on me here is a post for you! <3

loveforgleeks!

You are amazing! Your sweet, funny, nice and you have an amazing voice! I love hanging out with you because you always make my days better and when I want to talk you always listen! I love watching TV with you and ordering from the Cheesecake Factory!
<3 you!

xoxocutegirly!

You are funny, and amazingly nice! You are always listening to what I have to say and always join me in my silly rants! I love taking funny pictures with you and talking about fashion! You are my Tofu Sister and nothing can every change that!
<3 you!

LOVE YOU BOTH GIRLIES!
XOXO

Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH ILU TOFU!!!!!!! IMMA WRITE ABOUT U THIS SECOND CUZ I SAID I WOULD.... THANKSSSSS ILu

    ReplyDelete