Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Rant #5: Copycat

I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE COPY CATS! Why can't you do your own thing? Why do you have to copy other people? This frustrates me... When someone copies you I know you have to feel happy because someone likes your style but also...why can't I rock my own style. You know? Its frustrating..

Question of the Post: What is your view on copycats?

Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean and its not just with style its like with EVERYTHING and then i hate even more when someone is like "hey i like what u did" and the person doesn't give you any credit for it even though it was your idea! IT MAKES ME ANGRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. And when you confront someone and they deny it..URGH! my blood boils

    ReplyDelete
  3. IK COPYCATS MUST GO DIE IN HOLES IMIDATLEY its like the episode of glee where brittany copies Rachel and doesn't give her credit... like goooooo live a poop basket... ugh

    ReplyDelete