Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rant #9: Just say it!

I can't stand it when guys act like they like you and flirt with you..but when you ask them who they like the can't say anything and they talk about other girls! And also when guys like a girl and they make it obvious and everyone knows it but they wait for about a month before they even actually really hint that they are going to do anything...And then the way they ask sometimes just bother me but.. I can't control the male brain so.. oh well..

Question of the Post: How do you feel about guys and the way they act?

Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3

4 comments:

  1. True agreed my friend, aggreed:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree all the wayyy boys who wait until forever never get it.. girl i got many followers if anyone waits to ask me its to late... bahahhahaha jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk but i wish it were tru but yeah... i mean sum guys shud just DO IT

    ReplyDelete