Well first... I went to niagara falls over vacay! It was fun.. Did you know that there are American falls and Canadian Falls...? How cool is that?! Anywho.. this post is called "Dreamer"because its about the dreams that my friend and I had.... So the first one is that we made a movie called "Baby Wars". We got the inspiration from the movie "Bride Wars"! And we would be at the Oscars and then everyone would say: "the directors of Baby Wars look smashing in their Dolce and Gabana Frocks!"... And the second dream was us as surfer girls and we would have matching red and gold outfits!
We are such dreamers!
Hope you enjoy the post!
Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3
Thanks to my friend for the ideas about the red and gold matching outfits :)
ReplyDeleteummm why do u keep sayin ur friend lol! ITS JUST ME AHAHAHA I CALL U CHUBZ NOT MY FRIEND WHAT IS UP WITH THIS LOL!!!!!! AHA IMMA GOOF! LOL
ReplyDelete