Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rant #10: I need more rants

So right now I'm ranting because I need more rants. Out of ideas should clearly be my new name...and I'm out of things to write about period.. Well I told LoveForGleeks to write a blog post about me...hopefully she did right? But yeah so basically give me something to rant about...otherwise I basically have nothing to do except just talk..and talk..and talk which knowing me when I talk it usually ends up in a really awkward situation where everyone looks at me like I'm some alien and then eat my coffee cake muffin (that actually happened to me once for the record!). Yeah so wow..this is a great rant..I'm actually inspiring myself. Wow didn't need your help after all now did I? BEASTLY ME!

Question of the Post: I don't need your help?

Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3
P.S.

Wait: Question of the Post: What should I say instead of "Adios"?

No comments:

Post a Comment