When I was in Niagara Falls, I went on this motion ride with my mom and my brother. Basically, you sit down in a theatre and watch a movie...except.. the seats move along with the move.. kinda like one of those theaters where the screen moves to make it seem like you are moving with the movie but this one the screen was still and the seats moved with the movie. The first movie was a volcano adventure ride. The second one was nascar...which was the best because you leaned back a lot to make it seem like you were going upside down! At first I thought I was going to regret the movie because the girl selling tickets was all "The movie is only 15 minutes..which is good because that all your going to be able to take!". She said this while smiling the whole time acting like she wasn't scaring the viewers, my family and I, about seeing the movie. But in the end I ended up liking it way more than my mom; the daredevil. Go on a motion ride ya'll!
Question of the Post: Have you ever been on a motion ride?
Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3
No comments:
Post a Comment