Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Rant #12: Airplanes

So as you know from below I am coming home from California. And we had to rake a red eye which was extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant. Plus the guys sitting behind us were really loud and annoying and one of them decided that he felt the need to unbutton his shirt for the whole world to see his stomach (not needed and disgusting!). So I felt the need to turn around and say; " Will you please be quiet?! People on this plane are trying to sleep. And you sir button up your shirt because nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY, wants to see your flab! >.< " but of course I restrained that need because it would have been totally uncalled for. However, that doesn't mean I didn't say that in my head to those obnoxious men. Also when sleeping on the airplane the headrest was to high up for my head (the base was hitting the top of my head) which made it extremely uncomfortable to rest my head anywhere except for craned to the side and resting on my hand. As well as the fact that I could barely lean my seat back because we were in the back of the plane and the guys behind us were . . . large. Plus I lost my  hair tie so my case of bed-head is even worse this morning. Yes people, I am walking around airports with a horrible case of bed-head, a bad attitude, and an aching back. And all I have to say?! WHY ME?! :( So hopefully when I get home I will be in a better place because in 45 min I have my connecting flight to my home state's airport. So yeah... Hopefully I don't sit next to any more weirdo's because I think I have had my fill for the day. Oh, and did I mention that the worst parts of this flight were in the morning at 5:15 in the morning when I had to haul myself off of that plane? GRR! Ok, yes, ok, goodbye for now.

Question of the Post: WHY ME?!

Adios :(
Quirky Girl </3

No comments:

Post a Comment