Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

2 months, school, CALI!

Wow, its been two months since I have posted on my blog. More like three exactly actually because the last time I posted was June 6th and its September 6th today.. Woah there pony! Anywho, school starts on tuesday which I am excited about because I get to see my friends but I am not excited about the fact that I will have to do schoolwork for the next 9 months of the year. So I got back from Cali today. I went with one of my besties! It was really fun because it was my first time on the west coast. So yeah I probs won't be able to post a lot because of school but I will try my best! Oh and I got on my soccer coaches team again which is awesome because he is the coach that I have always had.

Question of the Post: Where did you travel to this summer?

Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment