I am so irritated right now its not even funny! I don't even know why I am irritated I just am its really annoying and bothering me! Oh ok, I have a rant! So we were driving back from NYC/NJ and I had fallen asleep. When I woke up we were getting gas at a place that looked exactly the same as the place we go to here where I live. Now my mom told me we were in Connecticut. About five minutes after when we were on the way to drop off my grandmother I realized that WE WERE NOT IN CONNECTICUT! WE WERE IN MY HOME STATE! But, my mother kept on going with it and would NOT stop and it was just so annoying but funny because the joke was over a long time ago. And then she kept on going for the 20 minutes it took us to drop my grandmother off at her house! So annoying!!
Question of the Post: Have your parents ever tried to keep on pulling a joke even though everyone knows that its OVER!?
Adios :)
Quirky Girl <3
You don't understand how annoying that was!!!
ReplyDelete